List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
This ebook, written by an experienced House Call Veterinarian whose practice focuses on geriatric pets, teaches you everything you need to know about arthritis in dogs. Whether you best friend is already suffering from joint disease and you want to know what you can do to help OR you want to be ready when this all-too-common ailment does occur, this is the ebook for you!
From preventing the development of joint disease to treatment options for all stages of arthritis, Dr. John T. Shokoff discusses:
* Proper nutrition for dogs of all ages & sizes
* Causes of arthritis in dogs, from hip dysplasia to Lyme disease
* How to tell if your best friend is developing arthritis
* When it's time to call your Veterinarian & what will happen when you do
* Dr. John's 3-Pronged Approach To Treating Arthritis In Dogs that he has been using successfully for more than 10 years
...AND MUCH MORE!
If you have a dog, you both need this book! If you have an ARTHRITIC dog, you both need this book TODAY! Every day that goes by without properly addressing your pet's arthritis is a day you will never get back. Arthritis is not curable and there is no reversing the damage that it causes. This makes early diagnosis & treatment absolutely essential to success. This book will teach you everything you need to know to achieve that success.
* > 6,000 words with helpful diagrams & beautiful images of dogs.
No features available.