Mastering Gout: Practical Information on treatment, diet and medication that will help you take control of gout
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
"Mastering Gout" is a book for gout sufferers. The “Mastering Gout” Kindle ebook will show you key, practical tactics and techniques which will help you get control of gout, and in time rid yourself of the pain and misery of gout forever. It is is based on medical research, and a clear understanding of the basic mechanisms of gout.
If you suffer from gout, and especially if you're considering lifelong medication for gout, you need to read this.
Riccardo Thomas suffered from painful gout from his mid-twenties. In his search for knowledge about gout he scoured the “What the Doctors Don’t Tell You” – style alternative medicine newsletters and found nothing at all of value. Nothing that worked. It was all “take vitamin C” and “Avoid these twenty-four different food groups forever,” blah blah. Wishful thinking. No knowledge behind it at all.
So Riccardo began to study medical texts, studies and papers, and find out the full story for himself. In this ebook, Riccardo will show you:
* How gout works, and how it gets a grip on you. Once you know this, you’ll know the basics of how to fight back.
* The one fact about uric acid (which causes gout) which you simply must know if you are to have any hope of dealing with gout.
* The one simple thing you can do – whenever and wherever you are – to take away the pain and inflammation of gout. (You will be astonished your physician has never told you this.)
* The powerful three-step process you can adopt to deal with a gout flare up.
* A list of Emergency Steps to take for fast relief when you really can’t bear it.
* The mechanisms in your body which cause gout, and it will show you how to put them into reverse.
* You’ll know what to do about gout, but more importantly, you’ll understand why you’re doing it. And why it works.
"Mastering Gout" will give you the understanding you need of this miserable condition.
You'll discover the simple lifestyle steps you can take to minimise the risk of gout attacks (and no, it doesn’t involve living like a monk off cabbage leaves. Or even giving up alcohol!)
You'll discover how to separate fact from fiction about what you should eat. Hint: most of what you’ve been told is fiction.
You'll discover what you should and shouldn’t drink. You'll discover the best footwear to wear to avoid gout. You'll discover the best exercise options for gout sufferers, and to avoid gout coming back.
There’s one more thing you need to know about – gout doesn’t go away on its own, and it can cause other more dangerous health issues as you get older. You need to arm yourself with the knowledge to deal with that.
You need to:
Understand the harmful (even dangerous) effects of some of the drugs you could be using
Understand the connection between gout and coronary/vascular problems
Understand the side effects of drugs you may be using long-term .
Understand the links between gout and kidney problems.
Understand why long-term drugs like Allopurinol and Probenicid sometimes don’t work, and what you can do about that.
Understand the connections between gout and blood pressure.
Above all, you need to understand that you have options. Some people take a daily pill, and for some people it works well. But if you’re contemplating taking medication for the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself to know you’re doing the right thing.
"Mastering Gout" is packed with detailed practical advice and information, and comes to 77 pages in the paper version.
No features available.