List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
With its award-winning, innovative approach, the new edition of Practical Pulmonary Pathology, by Kevin O. Leslie, MD and Mark R. Wick, MD, provides comprehensive, practical guidance in the accurate identification and interpretation of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs. Lavishly illustrated in full color throughout, this "one-stop" resource captures key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions and assists in the interpretation of complex diagnostic puzzles.
- Accurately identify all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs with this comprehensive, "one-stop" resource whose last edition was named "Medical Textbook of the Year" by the Royal Society of Medicine/Society of Authors in 2005.
- Easily Grasp important concepts thanks to a consistent presentation of key information on each disease and disorder: etiology • pathogenesis • clinical features • pathologic features • differential diagnosis.
- Apply practical advice and tips from world-recognized experts, including many time-saving diagnostic clues for interpreting difficult specimens.
- Improve the accuracy and completeness of your pathology reports with relevant clinical background information and ancillary radiographs, summary tables, charts, and graphs to simplify reference and to facilitate "at-a-glance" comparison between entities.
- Use pattern recognition to interpret complex diagnostic puzzles with assistance from key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions.
- Get answers fast! A unique "visual index" directs you to the exact chapters and specific pages you need for in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- Stay current with a new chapter on pulmonary CT patterns written by two world-renowned thoracic radiologists; the latest lung cancer staging scheme in reference to therapy with biological agents; new concepts in bronchioloalveolar carcinoma diagnosis; an expanded discussion of neoplasms of the lung and pleura, with inclusion of recently-described entities; and many other timely updates.
No features available.