Spine Surgery 2-Vol Set: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management (Expert Consult - Online)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Build a solid foundation of knowledge based on the fundamentals and employ step-by-step instruction from Spine Surgery. Edited by Edward C. Benzel, this best-selling medical reference explores the full spectrum of surgical techniques used in spine surgery and delivers the comprehensive, cutting-edge guidance you need to achieve successful outcomes. Online access, thorough updates, contributions by leading international authorities, an abundance of detailed illustrations, and procedural video clips provide everything you need to avoid and manage complex problems.
- Glean essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information in one comprehensive reference that explores the full spectrum of surgical techniques used in spine surgery.
- Hone your surgical skills and technique with intraoperative videos and more than 800 outstanding illustrations demonstrating each technique step by step.
- Grasp and apply the latest knowledge from more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions or total rewrites to the majority of existing chapters to present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery including motion preservation technologies, endovascular management, back pain and psychosocial interactions, biomechanics, and more.
- Consult with the best. Renowned neurosurgery authority Edward C. Benzel leads an international team of accomplished neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons - many new to this edition - who provide dependable guidance and share innovative approaches to surgical techniques and complications management.
- Equip yourself to address increasing occurrences of pain among aging and physically active patients.
No features available.