List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Sugar is addictive and bad for us - The Sweet Poison Quit Plan by David Gillespie will to cure your sweet tooth
When David Gillespie cut sugar from his diet he lost 6 stone - and it kept it off. His secret was discovering that we're not designed to consume sugar and that unless we cut it out, any exercising or dieting we do is, ultimately, doomed to failure. His approach is plain and simple: eat what you like, when you like, but don't eat sugar.
The Sweet Poison Quit Plan tells you:
• How we each eat 2 pounds of added sugar a week (to counter-balance this keep the weight off you need to run 4.5 miles a day)
• How food manufacturers feed our addiction by adding sugar to non-sweet products
• How to remove sugar from your diet and eliminate its lifestyle habits
• How to interpret confusing labelling as you shop sugar-free
• How to make delicious sugar-free treats, from ice cream to brownies
Showing why we're addicted to sugar and packed with clear, easy-to-follow advice on how to break that addiction, David Gillespie's The Sweet Poison Quit Plan is the most straightforward and sustainable guide to losing weight and improving well-being you're ever likely to read. Start now!
David Gillespie is a recovering corporate lawyer, co-founder of a successful software company and consultant to the IT industry. He is also the father of six young children (including one set of twins). With such a lot of extra time on his hands, and 40 extra kilos on his waistline, he set out to investigate why he, like so many in his generation, was fat. He deciphered the latest medical findings on diet and weight gain and what he found was chilling. Being fat was the least of his problems. He needed to stop poisoning himself.
No features available.