5:2 Fast Diet Recipe Book: Healthy & Filling 5:2 Fast Diet Recipes to Lose Weight and Enhance your Health.
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Losing weight has never been so practical! Thanks to the revolutionary 5:2 Diet Plan (also known as the Fast Diet), you can lose weight and improve your overall health simply by dieting 2 (non-consecutive) days of the week.
For women utilizing the 5:2 diet, this means consuming 500 calories per day on your 2 dieting days, while men are able to consume 600 calories per day on the 5:2 diet. The other 5 days of the week, you can forget about dieting altogether and eat as normal! Yes, with the 5:2 diet you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods! Imagine: A diet that doesn't feel like a diet. Even better, scientific trials have shown that following the 5:2 diet plan results in permanent long-term weight loss and a decreased risk for diseases such as Alzheimer's, diabetes, and heart disease.
This 5:2 Diet Cookbook begins with an introduction to the breakthrough 5:2 diet plan, then goes on to provide several fantastic recipes to use on your 2 dieting days, all under 300 calories! With this 5:2 Diet Recipe book, you get to choose from a selection of delicious meals that are all quick and effortless to prepare; each specially designed to help fill you up, keep hunger at bay, and help you to forget that you're on a diet at all.
Believe it or not, you can savor indulgent meals such as...
- Caramelized Pear and Swiss Omelet
- Garlic Mushrooms with Spinach
- 'The Works' Tostadas, and
- Peaches 'n' Brie Quesadilla, all while on the 5:2 diet!
Inside the book you will also discover ...
- 5:2 Diet Tips and Guidance to keep you on the right track
- Recipes Categorized by Meals, as well as Number of Calories for quick access
- Yummy, Enticing meals ALL with Calorie Counts included
- 5:2 Diet Recipes which are mostly just 1 serving! - *Perfect for the single dieter and easily scalable for others
- *Bonus - Snacks and 'Guilty Pleasures' all under 50 calories
By using these 5:2 diet recipes, you will not only change your attitude towards dieting, food, and health, but improve your mental and physical well being, while watching the pounds melt away.
No features available.