List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology-the defining work in hepatology-presents comprehensive coverage of both basic science and clinically relevant developments so you can provide the best possible patient care. Drs. Thomas Boyer, Michael Manns, and Arun Sanyal have reorganized and updated the contents of this trusted global reference to reflect today’s more clinical approach to hepatology. They bring you up to date on hot topics including HIV Co-Infection Drug Toxicity, Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), and much more. This new streamlined edition is now a single volume making it easier to find the treatment information you need.
- Effectively treat all liver diseases currently seen in clinical practice with authoritative guidance from leading international authorities.
- Reinforce your foundation in basic science with the concise Pathophysiology of Therapeutic Targets section.
- See clear presentations of liver disease through hundreds of detailed, color illustrations.
- Explore topics further with up-to-date references that direct you to the significant literature.
- Stay current on new developments in the field through five new chapters on Pathogenesis Liver Injury in HBV, HCV; HCC; Imaging and Non-Invasive DX Liver Disease CT, US, Fibroscan, MRI; HIV Co-Infection Drug Toxicity; and HBC, HCV in Non-Liver Transplant Patients, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Apply best practices with reorganized and updated content that reflects today’s need for a more clinical approach to hepatology.
No features available.